EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 (Tinted) provides fast and convenient UVA (aging rays) and UVB (burning rays) while helping to even-out skin tones. UV Clear Tinted is formulated with 5% high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of acne, blemishes, and skin discoloration.
Ideal for users with sensitive skin, EltaMD UV Clear contains antioxidants promote healthy looking and feeling skin. Non-residue formula is light and silky, making it a good product to be worn under makeup. Good for use on children or adults of all skin types.
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 (Tinted) Notes:
- No residue and oil free formula is light on the skin
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Calms acne prone skin
- Ideal for individuals with acne, rosacea, or hyperpigmentation issues
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Paraben, fragrance, paba, sensitivity free
- apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.